Moomin beanie for the entire family, Moominpappa’s memoirs, black/grey, 2sizes
Did you know that Moomipappa was quite brave and adventurous back when he was young? Moominpappa has been on many trips and he’ll gladly talk about them. In HuiGee Moominpappa’s memoirs -design we wanted to represent the brave trips and interesting adventures – the joy of finding new things. The coloring of the pattern is more modest but it’s still filled with many curious things.
Handmade in FInland, Moomin by HuiGee -collection’s high-quality beanie.
Beanie with a tube-like shape that cutely hangs loosely on top of your head.
The material on the beanie is GOTS certified organic cotton string that was turned into digitally printed high-quality fabric that both looks and feels wonderful.
The tricot fabric was handled with Antipilling-treatment during manufacturing that prevents the fabric from creating lint/pile. You can enjoy lint-free clothing for a lot longer.
• Sizes: 50/52 (children-teenagers), 54/56 (adults)
• Material: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane
• 40 °C – Wash with similarly colored clothing while turned inside out. Do not use detergent that contains bleach.
• Country of manufacture: Finland
• The product has been granted the Key Flag -symbol
Please note that everyone’s heads are of different sizes, so you should measure the circumference of your head and then choose the beanie that’s suitable for you. The smaller size may fit adults as well.